Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Validity, definition of terms
(1) Gunda Gerig, Am Deich 66, 28199 Bremen, Germany (hereinafter: “we”) operates an online shop for services on the website https://ancient-tantra.com. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership that is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into liabilities .
§ 2 Conclusion of contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop at https://ancient-tantra.com
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps: Selection of the selected service (s), adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. “Add to shopping cart” or similar), checking the information in the shopping cart, calling up the order overview by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”) , “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar), input / check of address and contact details, selection of the payment method, confirmation of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy, completion of the order by clicking the “order for a fee” button. This represents your binding order. The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us at the specified email address within three working days.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with Gunda Gerig, Am Deich 66, 28199 Bremen, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out using the browser’s print function or saved electronically. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by email after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the contract text after the contract is concluded.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s »back button«). They can also be corrected by prematurely canceling the order process, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) The subject of the contract in our online shop is:
The provision of services. The specific services offered can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential features of the services can be found in the item description.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances apply, in particular to hardware and / or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be paid prior to delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) When purchasing on account, the minimum order value is € 30.00 for this type of payment.
(4) In addition to the prices stated, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you on the offers, possibly in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(5) Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered are ready for dispatch immediately (delivery time: 5-7 working days after receipt of payment or after receipt of the order in the case of a purchase on account).
(6) The following delivery areas exist
Restrictions: Delivery takes place in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, the Netherlands , Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia.
§ 5 right of retention
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. This is based on our cancellation policy.
§ 7 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) In relation to entrepreneurs, this amounts to Warranty period on delivered items 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item / digital goods or the service provided for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon fulfillment of the contract and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 9 final provisions / dispute resolution
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) Find the provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly no application.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.